We have put together a kit that is all Liberty Quilting cottons for Jo Avery's upcoming bedding plants QAL which starts in May.
The fabrics include a cream background, an assortment of prints and semi-plains for the flowers, beds and borders to create a similar look to Jo's version in her book 'Patchwork and Quilting Basics'. While a similar look the fabrics are not the same as in her book.
The kit includes:-
- (28) fat quarters of various Liberty Quilting cottons from different collections including the new Emporium.
- 4-3/4 yards background fabric in Liberty Wiltshire shadow Oyster.
- 1/8 yard of Liberty Quilting cotton 'Hidcote berry' in red.
- 1 yard sashing in various grey Liberty Quilting cottons.
- 3/8 yard yellow border in Kingly Spring A Liberty Quilting cotton
- 3/4 yard blue border in Kingly Spring B Liberty Quilting cotton
- 1 yard green border in Merchant's tree A
The kit includes the fabric needed to make the full quilt top, it does not include backing or binding fabric or pattern.
Kits will be ready to ship by April 26th and with free priority shipping within the US!